Wednesday 21 June 2017

Tagged With Love

I am writing this in the sweltering heat in the UK! It is expected to reach 34c today. This is a photo of our beautiful water lillies in the sunshine.



I haven't done a lot of crafting as its too hot to sit indoors, but here is a tag I have made.


I used a kraft tag for the base with a coat of gesso. Then I stamped the sentiment (not sure where it came from!) I had a piece of card I had die cut hearts from so I used this as a stencil with Distress Ink. 
The flower stamps are from WOW! Embossing Powders. I stamped these and then cut them out. I painted a wooden heart with gesso and then used a script stamp over the top. To finish I added gilding flaekes, glitter and some twine.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Altered Eclectics - Anything Mixed Media
Creative Artiste - Mixed Media
Go Tag Thursday - Anything Goes









5 comments:

Rocky said...

A lovely tag, I like the little wooden heart with the script on it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics. Crafting in this hot weather is alright as long as you don't need to use a heat gun!

Sandra Wright. said...

A beautiful tag....I love everything about it...
Thank you so much for joining in with this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday..

rachel said...

such a lovely tag - great texture! Thankyou for joining us at Countryview Challenges and Goodluck! Hugs rachel x

DeBe said...

A beautiful tag, I particularly love the flowers with text. The colour palette is perfect. Unfortunately I am now looking at poring rain but at least it will give us time to craft :) Thank you for joining us at the Creative Artiste Mixed Media Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck! Love Denyse (DT)

Sandra Wright. said...

What a beautiful Tag..love the design and the sentiment..
Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday....

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!