Tuesday 30 May 2017

Magical Unicorn

Unicorn's are a big trend at the moment. I have been working on this card for some time and I think I'm happy with it now.


The clouds and rainbow are cut using my Cricut machine whilst the unicorn and sentiment is from an Avery Elle set of stamps. I used watercolour pens for the unicorn with the added sparkle of Spectrum Noir glitter pens.

I am also really grateful to the team at Seize The Birthday who chose my animal card (see previous post) for birthday honours!!


I am entering my unicorn card into the following challenges:

Love to Craft - Anything Goes




2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful rainbow card,great clouds and cute unicorn-Thank you for joining us at Love To Craft
Carol DT x

Julie B said...

What a sweet unicorn and such a lovely card too.
Thanks for sharing at HLS. :)

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!