Tuesday 15 November 2016

Photo Inspired Tag

So in less than 6 weeks it will be Christmas! I am so busy with cardmaking my craft room looks like Santa's grotto, although I hope he is better organised than me!

At Addicted to Stamps and More this week it is Photo Inspiration week.


So here is my take on the photo


I used a die cut tag as the base which I embossed with a snowflake embossing folder. The stamp was from a recent magazine and I coloured it using Promarkers and a gold pen. I cut the poinsettias and sparkling gold accents using a die. Its quite different for me but I actually love it!

So what will you be inspired to make????



1 comment:

Ina G said...

What is Christmas without a Poinsettia? Love that you chose to make a tag with yours Emma. Nice touch with the bling. Lovely finish with the big bold Christmas sentiment.

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!