Wednesday 22 June 2016

Use Your Designer Papers

At Crafting By Designs this week we are asking you to use 3 Designer Papers for the challenge. Our sponsor for this is QKR Stampede





I chose the hanging angel digital stamp to create my card.


I used digital papers printed from CraftArtist. The image was coloured using Promarkers. I added a diecut stamped sentiment, ribbon and a button to finish.

There are lots of great products over at QKR Stampede so do pop over and have a look.

We look forward to seeing your creations at Crafting By Designs. Good Luck!

I am entering the following challenges:
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Christmas
Crafty Hazlenuts Christmas - Cute or Anything Christmas
PolkaDoodles - Use a Die Cut



4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!

Tammy said...

This is adorable Emma, I love that sweet angel image!
Hugs, Tammy

Crafting Belle said...

Fab Christmas card. Thank you for joining us in our Add a Die Cut Challenge over at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa x

Unknown said...

Adorable, those bells on her feet really made me smile. Thank you for joining our Use die cuts challenge at the Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge. Good luck Helen DT

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!