Saturday 8 August 2015

That time of Year

So its that time of year again when students all over the land wait patiently (or impatiently!) for exam results. I remember the time well, even though it is some years ago.

I had to make this card as soon as I saw the digi stamp on DigiStampBoutique. I hope he will go to a good home soon!


I used Kraft Card as a base to layer the patterned paper onto. The image was coloured with Promarkers and decoupaged. Finally I cut three banners from coloured paper to decorate.

If you are waiting for exam results I hope you get everything you wish for!!

Challenges I am entering:

Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes (Digital)


3 comments:

Karen Lunagirl said...

Hi! Thanks for sharing your adorable card in my Animals challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! I love the doxie dog and the soft rainbow colors. I'm glad to discover your site and your etsy shop! ~ Karen Lunagirl

Michele said...

this is so cute I love it! thanks for playing along with the animals challenge at lunagirl moonbeams! xo from michele on the DT

Annie S. said...

This card made me smile! That cute little "sausage" dog and sentiment are just darling and I like how the papers complement it's little sweater. Thanks for playing along in Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC #8!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!