Sunday 28 June 2015

ABC of Me

I saw this list doing the rounds on the web the other day and decided to add it to my beloved Smash Book.

Here are some of my pages:




I have changed some of the points to suit, so here is my take on the list. Feel free to use! Why not come back and share some of your lists here too! 

A- Age:
B- Biggest Fear:

C- Current Time:
D- Drink you last had:
E- Easiest Person To Talk to:
F- Favorite Song:
G- Grossest Memory:
H- Hometown:
I- In love with:
J- Jealous Of:
Keep Forever:
L- Longest Relationship:
M- Middle Name:
N- Number of Siblings:
O- One Wish:
P- Person who you last called:
Q- Question you're always asked:
R- Reason to smile:
S- Song you last sang:
T- Time you woke up:
U- are loving?:
V- Vacation Destination:
W- Worst Habit:
X- Xrays you've had:
Y- Your favorite food:
Z- Zodiac Sign:




No comments:

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!