Tuesday 26 May 2015

Fauna and Flora

I love where I live with so much wildlife. Just this morning I have watched two baby squirrels playing in the garden and we have foxes living next door too.

So what better way to celebrate the fauna and flora but to create a card using this beautiful Floral Collage stamp from Stamps Happen - an old favourite of mine.


I stamped the image across three tags and then coloured them using watercolour pencils and distress ink and mica paints. I think the kraft card and twine really adds to the card.

I am entering the following challenges

Make My Monday - Kraft Card
Fashionable Stamping - Use an old favourite
Sunday Stampers - Anything






5 comments:

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Pretty creation Emma!

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Emma. Your tags look terrific! The stamps and your style do bring out the beauty of nature. Gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Dot x

Marina said...

Yes, the kraft card enhances the 'natural' look on this really pretty card. Love the way you've stamped across the tags. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Mrs.B said...

Love the idea of stamping over the tags with just a little of the kraft card showing. It's a lovely stamp too.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril

Paper Profusion said...

Love your design here Emma! The stamping is beautifully coloured. Fabulous card. Nicola x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!