Sunday 19 October 2014

A Scary Night

As Halloween fast approaches I have relished in creating some spooky artwork.


First I created the background on watercolour card using ink misters and Distress Ink.  I used a Clarity Stencil to create the tree branches and then stamped the witch, toadstools and vine (Lavinia Stamps). The moon was done by applying distress ink through a punched circle.

Happy Haunting!

The Challenges I am entering are:
That's Crafty - Spooky
Sarah Hurley - Halloween
Order of the Opus Gluei - Spooky Goings On





5 comments:

Joan said...

Wooh , what a cabby witch, love your card

Joan said...

Sorry that was meant to say fabby witch!

Chat Noir said...

Mmmm....this is wonderful! Makes me want to reach for my wire frames and get spattering. Love the colours and your wonderfully spooky witch flying across the night sky. Thank you for joining in our Spooky challenge at OG.

Electra said...

This is awesome! Your background is absolutely perfect, VERY spooky! I love the midnight blue and the witch looks like she really IS flying through the air! Thanks so much for being spooky with us at Opus Gluei!!

Rosemary said...

What a fantastic card! You put a lot of thought into creating the scene and those really show. I love how this is actually one layer, right? But it has created a mood and an entire scene. I really admire that. It is perfect for our Halloween theme and I hope you enjoyed yourself on Halloween! Thank you for taking the time to participate in our Opus Gluei theme, I hope you return for more fun with us!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!