Wednesday 25 June 2014

Parties, Picnics and Cake!

No that's not what I have been enjoying, but the theme at Handmade Harbour Challenge this week.

I chose to use the Cupcake and Bunting stamp to create my card.And this is what I came up with


I printed out the image twice so I could decoupage the cakes. I then diecut one of the images with a Spellbinders Scallop Circle die. Then with pens, glitter and glue I went to town on the decoration! The sentiment is made using Thickers which I coloured in with Promarkers.

Do come and join us at Handmade Harbour!

2 comments:

Netty said...

Love the freshness of your card with its pretty colours, hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully put together Emma xx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!