Sunday 11 May 2014

Fairy Dust

I can't believe it's two weeks since I blogged! I have lots of exciting things going on in my world of crafting at the moment and have spent time making samples and new cards to sell.

Here is something a bit different. I love the papercut work, but would not have the patience so this is made using the next best thing - Spellbinders dies!


I hope to be around a bit more this week!!

Challenges I am entering:

Dream Valley - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - Keep it Simple


5 comments:

Nikki said...

What a gorgeous die. Great CAS card. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

Nikki

MagsB said...

Oh my, what a fabulous card! The black die-cut looks fantastic against the white background! This is just so elegant!

Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

love Mags B x

Craft Paper said...

Gorgeous die you used! Thanks for playing with Crafting When We Can!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh I LOVE silhouette cards. So striking and gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with the Dream Valley 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Wends x - Dream Valley DT

Robin said...

I love the fairy dies! This card is so awesome. Thanks for playing along at Crafting When We Can and good luck. Hugs, Robin

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!