Thursday 29 May 2014

A Sweet Tweet

At last this afternoon here in the South the sun has appeared! It has been a pretty dismal half term to date.

Over at The Handmade Harbour Challenge we have been asked this week to use the theme Sweet or Sparkly. I chose to use this sweet digi stamp for my DT piece.


I coloured the image using Promarkers and then decoupaged the bird, sentiment and heart and added a button to finish. At least it makes you think of spring if the weather outside doesn't!

Craft room Challenge - Things with Wings
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes (square)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card!!! Beautiful choice of colours and such a cute image, what a lovely treat to receive this. As I love anything with birds on it's an extra special hit with me. [s] Chris xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely Design, as always it is a pleasure to see your Creations, and thank you for sharing them with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, it is much appreciated...I hope you will join us again for another fun challenge next week, and good luck in the draw...
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
XX

Melanie Smith said...

Just adorable. I love the texture from the raised pieces. Thank you for playing along with us over at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon! Melanie, DT

Annie said...

What a beautiful card I love the pastel colours and that sweet main image. I started my crafting career doing decoupage and this really made me reflect on my crafting journey.
Thank you for sharing at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
Hugs Annie x

Mervi said...

So pretty and cute card.
Thank you for sharing your creativity at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!