Monday 17 February 2014

Crafting A Scene

Happy Monday everyone! Once again over at Craft A Scene, they are sharing one of my projects I made for my Guest DT spot.


I made the background by swooshing card through Distress Inks diluted on a splodge mat. I then used a stamp from Kanban that I have never used! I used Perfect medium and embossed it with WOW Embossing Powder - Ebony. I added Perfect Pearls to the toadstools and using a Marianne Creatables stamp I stamped the dots and embossed with WOW! White embossing powder.

Why not enter this month's challenge with one of your favourite techniques?






2 comments:

Dora said...

hello Emma,
beautiful card. so pretty of colours.
thank you for be a guest at craft a scene!

Anonymous said...

This truly is magical.
Wishes
Lynne

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!