Wednesday 6 November 2013

Funkie Junkie - 12 tags of Christmas Week 4

Now that half term is over I hope to have a bit more time to craft, but this week has been taken up with hospital and doctors appointments!

I think my camera may also need the doctor :) as it seems to be taking very blurred pictures, so I apologise if this one isn't perfect.


This is my fourth entry for the Funkie Junkie's 12 Tags of Christmas Challenge (I am catching up slowly!) I interpreted the inspiration into a card. I used a very old stamp from my stash and coloured it with Promarkers and Liquid Pearls. The backing paper is in a vintage style from Kaisercraft. I created the embellishment using some hessian, ribbon and poinsettia diecuts covered with text paper.

Other challenges I am entering:



5 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Annette x

Unknown said...

Very pretty and beautifully festive. Chris xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

So very pretty! Love the large sentiment image, and the layered poinsettia is fab!

Marlene Atkinson said...

Beautiful Christmas Tag. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Marlene DT

Beverley said...

Beautiful & so pretty. Hugs Bev x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!