Monday 8 July 2013

In a Garden

My poor blog has been a bit neglected recently what with all this lovely weather I seemed to have spent more time in the garden. Which is my theme for today's post!

This is a Twinchie I have created for the Show Me Your Twinchie Challenge - where they would like to see "In an English Country Garden". I used Cut N Dry to apply Distress Inks to watercolour card and then applied various black peel offs on the top to create a scene.


And whilst on the subject of gardens I thought I would share this gorgeous photo of  our garden visitor. He appears to enjoy the sunshine and has been out tucking into cat food!



4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous Twinchie, Love the use of the peel offs and the fab background. Thank you for joining us for the Show Us Your Twinchies Challenge. Your garden visitor is gorgeous I love hedgehogs.

Sylv xx
Show Us Your Twinchies DT

Brenda Brown said...

A very striking design on your twin hie Emma, fabulous background colours. Love your visitor, haven't seen a hedgehog in years.
Have a great week.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Von said...

Love the silhouette stamping against on the background :)
Von ☺

Unknown said...

A fab twinchie. Am lovin that hedgehog. [g] Chris xxx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!