Sunday 3 March 2013

For Mum!

Firstly apologies for neglecting my blog what with half term being in the middle of February the time flew by!

A few months ago I bought a mini Cricut machine which I am slowly getting to grips with. I thought I would share one of the cards I made using the machine.I used a printed card blank as the base and added paper flowers to decorate. 

I have some other Mother's Day cards to share with you later in the week!




I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Allsorts - For a Lady




4 comments:

Netty said...

loving your pretty mothers day card, x

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week, your card is beautiful. xx

brenda said...

A really elegant Mothering Sunday card Emma.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

I have a celebration with lots of prizes and it would be wonderful if you have time to create something to join in, you can check out what to do here

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful project! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!