Sunday 9 December 2012

Traditional Christmas Colours

The days seem to be flying by ever nearer to the big day. Its a busy time of year with nativity plays and carol concerts and the looming pile of presents to wrap!

I also had my 5 minutes of fame in January's Cross Stitch Crazy magazine this week! I was asked to be a member of January's reader panel which was fun.

Today I thought I would share a Christmas card with you, using more traditional colours. I made this card using a stamp from one of my favourite companies, Little Claire. I was really lucky to be the winner of their November challenge with my baby card. For this card, I stamped and coloured the image with Promarkers and then added the holly, ribbon and twine embellishment.



I am entering this into the following challenges:
Little Claire Designs  - Christmas
Dilly Beans - Traditional red and green



1 comment:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Little Claire this month, hugs Heidi x ps well done last month on winning the challenge xxx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!