Friday 4 May 2012

G is for Garden



Oh what a joy technology is! First my internet went down this morning and then I kept getting a virus notice on my blog (as did quite alot of others!) It seems to be if you are using Chrome and not Internet Explorer as a browser. Hey ho!!

I am also busy preparing for my craft stall at The Unique Makers Market at The Spring tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Anyway back to the reason for this post which is to tell you about The Alphabet Challenge this week which is G - for Garden. I created my card using Creative Expressions Stamp Set Lost Garden and butterflies from a WOW! Embossing Powder Set. I used Distress Inks to create the background and stamp the foliage, using a wet brush to move the colour. 

Do come and join us and I look forward to seeing your entries.

Other challenges I am entering :
Creative Expressions - Summer
My Time To Craft - Gardening

5 comments:

Netty said...

Lovely tranquil feel to this beautiful card. Good luck at the fair. Annette x

Julia said...

Great project! Thanks for joining My Time To Craft! Hugs, Julia

Gaby Bee said...

Your card is beautiful. Love the lush colors!

Unknown said...

I love your card Emma! It's so bright and lovely!
I hope you did well at the fair.
I hope you don't have any more tech difficulties, I had a virus on my blog last year and it was so hard to get it sorted out!

Sheena
xxx

Maire Gamber said...

This is just stunning! You are so super creative!
Hugs,
Marie

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!