Sunday 12 February 2012

Small Heart Canvas


This is a small canvas I have made as a sample of WOW Embossing Powder for the NEC Show. I painted the grunge paper heart with acrylic paint and then embossed with Ultra High Apple powder. Whilst still hot I press the leaf from the WOW Embossing Stamp Set  ???? I also dropped gold embossing powder onto the heart and melted that too. Once cool I rubbed Black Soot Distress Ink over the stamping. The canvas was painted with gold acrylic paint and then the edges embossed with Gold Ultra High Embossing powder.

Challenges I am entering with this :

Happy Daze - A Technique you love





13 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous textures Emma, that heart is superb.
Thanks for taking the time to link to The Stamp Man challenge.
Have a great Sunday.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anonymous said...

Those small canvases are such fun.
Fabulous heart.
Wishes
Lynne

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous, I keep seeing peeps using those WOW powders, not tried any yet myself... must add some to my wishlist lol Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Netty said...

ooh I bet this looks gorgeous in real life, x

Crafting Queen said...

Sweet canvas. :)

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

beautiful canvas...I love the depth you were able to add with this simply delicious design.

Jensters said...

I just love this...and the colour too.

Ginger said...

This is really gorgeous. Must try these embossing powders myself. Thank you for joining in with the Happy Daze challenge this month. x

karen said...

Gorgeous canvas you have created! I have never tried WOW embossing, will have to check it out!
xoxo Karen

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

Oh wow I love this! Funny, I read through the process before the photo had loaded and just couldn't wait to see it! What a fabulous result!

flutterbycrafter said...

This is gorgeous, a beautiful heart on a canvas, fabulous

Sam & Poppy said...

this is lovely, thanks for sharing with us at Happy Daze, good luck! :o)

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

This is definitely WOW :D
Thanks for entering the Happy Daze challenge this month :D
Julie xx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!