Wednesday 8 February 2012

In Print!


I am so behind with my blogging at the moment! I had a craft fair at the weekend which I sold out at (!) so have been busy making more cards to sell as well as my DT commitments and my son is off school with bronchitis! So a quick post just to share a Scrapbook layout of mine which is in month's issue (61) of Scrapbook Magazine. The photo is my son last winter making snow angels. Sadly we didn't get any snow this weekend. I used Serif Scrapbook 2 to create the layout with Daisytrail kits to embellish.I also have some other exciting news of being published - but thats a secret until later!!




4 comments:

craftytrog said...

Great layout Emma! Congrats on being published, & congrats on your craft fair success! Hope your son is better soon
Alison xox

Anonymous said...

Huge Congratulations to you!!!
You must be thrilled.
wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Well done on selling out at the Craft Fair!!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!