Thursday 9 February 2012

Grungy Monday - ATC Inspired by Tim


I haven't entered Grungy Monday challenge for a while, but just found the time to squeeze in this one. The challenge is to make an ATC using at least one Tim Holtz product or technique. For mine I embossed a piece of card using the Bingo embossing folder. Then using foam and Distress Ink I tinted the card and the ticket. I added a piece of tissue tape around the bottom before adding the ticket. The heart was a grunge element dipped in Gold UTEE into which I added Bedazzle beads.

Other challenges I am entering with this piece are :

Rainbow Lady Challenge - Have a Heart

12 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Great ATC Emma, love the embossed background.
hugs {brenda} xox

Anonymous said...

I like the UTEE heart, it stands out beautifully.
Wishes
Lynne

El rincon de vanessa said...

Que bonito te ha quedado tu ATC´s me encanta!!!!

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Great tag...lots of dimension.Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

ลngεŁล said...

Un ATC, muy bonito!! El embosado perfecto!
Great job!!, hugs

Maggie said...

Lovely grungy ATC!

Maggie H

Kate Yetter said...

I love your use of the meauring tape! Great texture

Rainbow Lady said...

Gorgeous gold heart on a super atc. Thanks so much
Love Cynthia x

Claire said...

Hi Emma, gorgeous ATC I love that sparkly heart. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's challenge
Claire xx

Jen said...

Great ATC, like the heart. Thank you for sharing at Rainbow Lady's this week.
Jen x

starcyl said...

This is a great ATC and I like the heart. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady this week.
Jenny x

ElizabethR said...

Great ATC thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week. Elizabeth x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!