Friday 24 February 2012

B for Bugs

This week we are on B for Bugs at The Alphabet Challenge. There is some great inspiration there, so do go and join in. You have two weeks to enter.

I made my card using an Inkadinkadoo set of stamps and Distress Ink to stamp and colour the image. I added Stickles to give the wings a glittery finish. Apart from that I left the card quite simple.

Also I would like to say hello to my most recent followers Kathryn from Lazy Daisy Glass, Laura from Laura Parkin Woven Design, and Chris from Retired and Loving It. They have some wonderful blogs so do pop over and say I said to say hello!

Other challenges I am entering with this card are :

Fab N Funky Challenges - Green, White and Blue - WINNER
Truly Scrumptious - All creatures Great and Small



3 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Love the simplicity of this card Emma and the sparkle is a perfect finishing touch.
Have a great weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Emma H said...

Ooh, gorgeous, what a beautiful dragonfly! Love the sparkles too! Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge at Fab N Funky this week!

Starr said...

Your card is gorgeous, I love the shimmery wings!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!