Wednesday 2 November 2011

Stamping at Night


The Stampman Challenge is currently to create a night time scene. This is very apt as I'm so busy at the moment that seems to be the only time I get to stamp!

For this card I used a new Kanban stamp set, which I stamped in black ink then embossed the trees with clear powder to resist the Distress Ink I rubbed over the top. I dropped water onto the distress ink to look like falling snow.

Had a rewarding week however,my witching hour card (see previous posts) was chosen as the winner at the Happy Daze Blog Challenge and also for the Creative Expressions card of the month! I can't wait for my goodies to arrive in the post!

6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Emma this is just stunning, a fabulous night scene and great techniques.
Congrats on your wins and have fun playing with your goodies.
Sorry I am awol, can't wait till Christmas when I will have some time back again.
Thanks for joining in with the Stamp Man challenge.
Take care of yourself.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lavender Rose said...

I do like the effect of falling snow on your inky night sky, it is very effective.

fatmonica said...

It's beautiful.I love the colours,the trees,the moon-just love it all!

Inkypinkycraft said...

Wow well done you, bet the goodies will be ab, your night sky is gorgeous trace x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love the image and the sky looks fab
Lindsay xx

My Creative House said...

Wonderful done you have used great stamps, and the colors looks fantastic, very frozen.
Anni

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!