Thursday 17 November 2011

A Christmas Mouse


I'm not really into cute cards, but I do love House Mouse stamps. I created this card using one of the House Mouse stamps and coloured it with Promarkers, then die cut it using a Spellbinders die. The paper is from HOTP and the flowers are from My Craft Studio's Paper Flower Expert with glitter glue in the centre. The candle has glossy accents on it to make it look like dripping wax. I'm sure I will have more Christmas cards to share with you in the coming days!

Challenges I am entering :

Winter Wonderland - Christmas Mouse
Forever Friends - Christmas is Coming
Cupcake Craftroom - Sweet Christmas

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest card.
Wishes
Lynne

Liz said...

This is such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Forever Friends. I LOVE House mouse too !!! I am addicted buying too many stamps !!! hehe !!!
Liz

Liz said...

This is such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at Forever Friends. I LOVE House mouse too !!! I am addicted buying too many stamps !!! hehe !!!
Liz

SAMARA said...

Hi Emma: This cutie pie looks exhausted and SOOOOOO tired of waiting. Reminds me of my kids. You have done a stellar job of the coloring with such a tiny image. I love the papers you have used. The candle looks SO real! I wish you luck in your challenges and of course ours at forever friends. Divine Love, Samara

downrightcrafty said...

OH such a cute and gorgeous choice of image. Love IT, Thank you SO much for Sharing your beautiful work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
PS. I have some new candy if you are interested:)

Jo Potter said...

Really a cute card for Christmas. It is so much nicer to make your own cards.

It's good to visit you again and have a lovely weekend!
Jo.

Brenda Brown said...

A great card Emma - can see why you like these stamps.
Have a wonderful weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and the image is so adorable, fab design
Lindsay xx

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely colouring of the cute image, backing papers are lovely as well. Like the idea for the dripping wax on the candle. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends, good luck in the challenge. Love Diane(DT)xx

Pami said...

Super sweet card, love the cute little image! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Craftroom this month, good luck with the challenge and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!