Wednesday 17 August 2011

I'm on the DT!


Well what a week I have had, one of the most exciting pieces of news was being selected for the Alphabet Challenge Design Team - my very first! The theme this week is O for Only Three Embellishments, so this is my card. I used a digi stamp from The Paper Shelter store and the three embellishments I used are bakers twine, a butterfly and a button. I can't wait to see everyone's take on this theme and I will be visiting your blogs to comment. So do join in!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is wonderful news.
Great piece and so cheerful.
Wishes
Lynne

Denise said...

I love that mushroom house.My kind of thing:)

Sonia said...

Hi Emma
Welcome to the Alphabet's DT.
You did a beautiful card! Great Job1
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

Sonia said...

Hi Emma!!
Welcome to the ALPHABET'S DT! Beautiful card

Unknown said...

Great card! - Red is my favourite colour!
Great news about the DT - it's my first too! lol

Sheena
xxx

Lesley said...

Hi Emma, lovely card and welcome to the DT xx

Melony said...

How exciting for you Emma! Love the way you used the red and white bakers twine here. The perfect touch!

www.mel-designs.typepad.com

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!