Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day and a very Crafty Week!


Well first of all Happy Father's Day to all Dad's out there. This is a card I made for my father.

Myself, I've had a very busy crafty week, hence the lack of blogging! I held my very first demo at Hobbycraft which I really enjoyed and had some people that had come in especially for it!

Yesterday I took part in a jewellery lesson with Chloe - editor of The Bead Magazine. I started by making a charm bracelet, which as you can see is a work in progress but really enjoyed learning the correct techniques. I can feel another craft obsession coming on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma. What a lovely card! The bracelet is really pretty.
Regards Florence.

ju said...

Fab card...and the bracelet too! xx

Terry said...

Such a lovely card and I am sure your dad will treasure it! Great bracelet!! Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

Hi
I am sure your Dad was delighted with his card.
That is a pretty bracelet.
Wishes
Lynne

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!