Thursday 25 November 2010

New Challenge Blog

Time is whizzing by at the moment - I have been lucky to have found a florist who has agreed to sell my cards so Im busy making more and more Christmas cards which explains the absence of my blogs! The florist does the most beautiful wedding flowers, see her creations at mrsbouquetweddings.co.uk


Anyway enough self publication! There is a new challenge blog starting soon - Crazyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Blog 2011 (!) Challenges will begin 1 January 2011. She is giving away some gorgeous Mind's Eye Papers for those who publicise the blog so do go over and have a look and spread the word.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for joining in and linking to my new Christmas challenge blog x

karen said...

Congratulations on your new Sales Venture! I'll bet you will be very busy as your cards are always beautiful and will sell like mad!
Yay!!!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!